GMS Opportunity for Faculty: Assistant Dean for GMS

Boston University Medical Campus
Office of the Associate Provost GMS

All,

I would like to announce the opening of the position of Assistant Dean for GMS. This is a full-time (or near-full % time) position.  The Assistant Dean has responsibilities for GMS operations, including, but not limited to, overseeing the APC, the eCap approval process, assuring compliance with policies and procedures and representation of GMS on a variety of committees. The successful candidate should hold (or be eligible for) a faculty appointment in one of the medical school departments including the Department of Medical Sciences and Education. A search committee has been formed and I look forward to working with them to identify an excellent candidate. Interested individuals should send me their current CV and a letter describing experience and skills that are aligned with this role in GMS, no later than February 20, 2018.   Also, feel free to share the announcement of this opportunity to colleagues outside of BU/GMS.  If you have further questions or need additional clarification don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks in advance.

Linda Hyman, PhD
Associate Provost
Graduate Medical Sciences
Professor, Microbiology
Boston University School of Medicine