GWISE is a student-run organization founded to provide a support network, professional development resources and outreach opportunities to female graduate students (and male graduate students who support gender equality) in science and engineering. We hope you have enjoyed our events thus far. If you are interested in becoming more involved with BU GWISE, we welcome you to sign up to become a New GWISE Representative for Spring 2018!
As a New GWISE Representative:
- You will be paired up with a current GWISE Officer to learn the ins and outs of how our organization works
- You will gain valuable leadership and organizational skills
- You will be invited to monthly GWISE Officer meetings
- You will have the opportunity to help plan and run our spring events
- You will be prepared to apply for a formal position as a GWISE Officer or Chair for the following year!
If you are interested in joining the GWISE Board as a New Representative, please complete this short application by Friday, January 19. We will contact you after that for orientation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.