BU Research on Tap- Postdoc Appreciation Week September 18
BU is home to nearly 400 postdoctoral scholars, each one bringing a fresh perspective to research across a variety of fields. Join us to learn how their work helps develop tools and strategies that impact our everyday lives, from the tiniest particles to complex brain functions and societal impacts on our health.
Date: September 18, 2017
Time: 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Location: Florence and Chafetz Hillel House, 213 Bay State Road
Audience: BU Faculty, Staff, Graduate Students, and Postdoctoral Scholars
Refreshments will be served.
- Zhaoli (Joy) Dai, Clinical Epidemiology Research & Training Unit, MED (Mentor: David Felson, Medicine)
- Vural Kara, Mechanical Engineering, ENG (Mentor: Kamil Ekinci, Mechanical Engineering)
- Imane el Meouche, Biomedical Engineering, ENG (Mentor: Mary Dunlop, Biomedical Engineering)
- Abigail Noyce, Psychological & Brain Sciences, CAS (Mentors: David Somers, Psychological & Brain Sciences; and Barbara Shinn-Cunningham, Biomedical Engineering)
- Dries Sels, Physics, CAS (Mentor: Anatoli Polkovnikov, Physics)
- Todd Sponholtz, Preventive Medicine & Epidemiology, MED (Mentor: Vasan Ramachandran, Medicine)