Town Hall for International Students & Scholars 3/21
Please join us for the fourth panel discussion in the series discussing the impact to BU of the revised Executive Order from March 6, 2017, the suspension of H1 visa expedited processing for temporary workers and legislative activities in Washington D.C.
- Willis G. Wang, Vice President and Associate Provost, BU Global Programs
- Emily Burlij, Associate Director, BU Federal Relations with an emphasis on immigration
- Jeanne Kelley, Managing Director, BU International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO)
- Carrie Landa, Director, BU Behavioral Medicine
- Rhonda A. Tietjen, Partner, Ross Silverman Snyder Tietjen LLP. Specialty in immigration and nationality law
Please R.S.V.P. here.
We hope you will join us. If not, the event will be live streamed; please check the Global Programs website for the link.
For most up to date information on Executive Orders, please visit the ISSO Executive Order News page.