The Master of Science in Medical Sciences (MAMS) program is one of...
Medical Campus Flu Clinics
There will be joint MED/GMS/SDM/SPH flu clinics at the medical campus so all students on the medical campus will have an opportunity to get a flu shot. If your program and/or courses require working with patients or spending any time in the hospitals or clinics then you must obtain a sticker to be placed on your BU ID after the flu shot. If you do not comply you will NOT be permitted in these areas unless you wear a mask.
Following are dates, times and locations.
Nov 4th from 11:00 am- 3:00 pm in Hiebert Lounge
Nov. 7th from 4:00 pm -7:00 pm in Hiebert Lounge
Nov 14th 7:30 am-12:00 pm in Hiebert Lounge
Nov 18th from 10:00 am -1:50 pm in Rooms L212/L214
Please note the following:
- Flu shot is covered 100% for the students who have BU’s Aetna Student Health Insurance.
- Students with other health insurances will be charged $30 that will be placed on the student’s account. Student Health Services (SHS) will provide a receipt to submit to their insurance for repayment.
- All students that attend these clinics will have a sticker applied to their ID regardless of which school or program they are in.
- Students that attend a clinic on the CRC campus or at SHS will need to self-identify that they are in need of a sticker. We will then be able to apply the sticker at that time.
- Students that choose to get a flu shot outside of clinics offered by SHS will need to provide a medical record showing that they received the vaccine. This medical record will need to be turned in to SHS.
- This can either be walked in to SHS, mailed in, faxed in (617-353-3557), or the student can present this information at one of our clinics. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL THIS INFORMATION – it is protected health information.
- Once documented, you can check with Dr. Hee-Young Park at the GMS office to obtain a sticker.