Webinars & Medical Education Conferences
- AAMC Virtual Medical Education Event, Jan 8, 2015, 9-4pm. Registration is required.
- The Group for Research in Pathology Education (GRIPE) Winter Meeting, January 28-30, 2015, San Diego, CA.
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM) Conference on Medical Student Education, January 28-31, 2016, Phoenix, AZ.
- Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics (COMSEP), April 6-9, 2016, St. Louis, MO.
- Northeast Group on Educational Affairs (NEGEA) Meeting, April 8-9, 2016,
Hotel Providence (meeting at Brown University), Providence, R.I.
- Principles of Medical Education:
Maximizing Your Teaching Skills, April 13-15, 2016, Boston, MA.
- STFM Annual Conference, April 30-May 4, 2016, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Integrative Medicine & Health: Bridging Research, Clinical Care, Education, and Policy – See more at: http://www.icimh.org/#sthash.ohuvTMtj.dpuf, May 17-20, 2 016, Las Vegas, NV.
- 2016 Association for Hospital Medical Education (AHME) Institute—Plenary/Workshop Session Application, May 18–20, 2016, Fort Lauderdale, Fla
- Information Technology in Academic Medicine Conference, Sponsored by the AAMC Group on Information Resources (GIR), June 1–3, 2016, Hilton Toronto, Toronto, ON
- 20th Annual IAMSE Conference, June 4-7, 2016, Leiden, The Netherlands.
- Association of Directors of Medical Education in Psychiatry 2016 Meeting, June 16-18, The Elms Hotel & Spa, Excelsior, MD.
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences Medical Education Conference,June 16-17, 2016, Tulsa, OK.
- An International Association for Medical Education (AMEE), Auguat 27-31, 2016, Barcelona, Spain
- AAMC Annual Meeting Learn Serve Lead, November 11-15, Seattle WA.