Webinars & Medical Education Conferences
- IAMSE Fall Web Seminar Series on Technology Applications to Healthcare Education starts Sept 12th.
- MedWorld Webinars provide online interactive presentations on topics of current interest in education in the health professions.
- 2nd International Conference on Faculty Development in the Health Professions, 23-25 August 2013, Prague Congress Centre, Czech Republic.
- AMEE 2013: Colouring Outside the Lines, 40th annual conference, 24-28 August 2013, Prague Congress Center, Czech Republic.
- World Summit on Outcome-based Accreditation in Medicine, Calgary, CA.
- Graduate Research, Education, and Training Annual Meeting, Sept 19-21, Atlanta Georgia.
- 2013 Minority Faculty Career Development Seminar, Sept. 2-23, New Orleans, LA.
- The International Conference on Residency Education, Sept 25-30, 2013, Calgary, Canada.
- 2013 International Conference on Communication in Healthcare, Sept 29-Oct 2, 2013. Montreal, Quebec.
- Academy of Medical Educators’ Annual Academic Meeting, This one-day conference will cover important debates concerning the future workforce and the role of clinical and non-clinical teachers in undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing medical education in shaping the clinicians of the future. Oct 23, 2013, London, UK.
- International Congress for Clinicians in Complementary & Integrated Medicine, Oct 29-31, 2013, Chicago, IL.
- 52nd Annual Research in Medical Education Conference, November 1-6, 2013 in Philadelphia.
- The 2013 Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) Annual Meeting), November 1-6, 2013 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Association for the Study of Medical Education (ASME), Nov 20, 2013, London, UK.
- 2014 Annual IAMSE Meeting, June 7-10, Nashville, TN.