Webinars & Medical Education Conferences
- Association of Directors of Medical Education in Psychiatry 2016 Meeting, June 16-18, The Elms Hotel & Spa, Excelsior, MD.
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences Medical Education Conference,June 16-17, 2016, Tulsa, OK.
- Early Career Women Faculty Professional Development Seminar, July 9-12, Englewood, CO
- Group on Faculty Affairs Professional Development Conference, July 14-17, Vancouver, CA
- Being a Resilient Leader, July 16-17, AAMC Learning Center, Washington, DC
- An International Association for Medical Education (AMEE), August 27-31, 2016, Barcelona, Spain
- Interprofessional Education:Building a Framework for Collaboration, Oct 5-7, 2016, Herndon, VA.
- Compassion in Practice: Achieving Better Outcomes by Maximizing Communication, Relationships and Resilience, Oct. 28-29, 2016 in Boston, MA.
- The Generalist in Medical Education, Nov 10 – 11, 2016, Seattle WA
- AAMC Annual Meeting Learn Serve Lead, November 11-15, Seattle WA
- APGO Martin L. Stone, MD Faculty Development Conference, Jan 7-10, 2017, Palm Springs, CA
- Group for Research in Pathology Education (GRIPE) Annual Conference, Jan 26-28, 2017, Orlando, FL
- STFM Seminar on Medical Student Education, Feb 9-12, 2017, Anaheim, CA
- CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting, March 8-11, Orlando, FL
- THE PATIENT, THE PRACTITIONER, AND THE COMPUTER:Holding on to the Core of Our Healing Professions In a Time of Technological Change , March 17-19, 2017, Brown University, Providence, RI
- The Association for Surgical Education Annual Meeting, April 18-22, 2017, San Diego, CA
- 2017 NEGEA Annual Retreat, May 4-6, 2017, The University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry, Rochester, NY
- Ammerican Association of Clinical Anatomist (AACA) Annual Meeting, July 17-21, 2017, Minneapolis, MN
- Learn Serve Lead 2017: The AAMC Annual Meeting, November 3-7, 2017, Boston