Webinars & Medical Education Conferences
- International Conference to Promote Resilience, Empathy and Well Being in Health Care Professions, Oct 18-21, Washington, DC.
- Academy for Healthcare Improvement (AHI) 2015 Annual Meeting: Teaching and Disseminating Methods to Improve Healthcare Quality and Affordability—Oct. 29-30, 2015, Hilton Alexandria Mark Center, Alexandria, Va.
- Learn Serve Lead 2015: The AAMC Annual Meeting, November 6-10, 2015, Baltimore, MD.
- The 36th Annual Generalists in Medical Education conference, Nov.8-9, 2015, Hotel Monaco Baltimore in Baltimore, Maryland
- Directors of Clinical Skills 2015 Annual Meeting, Nov. 10, 2015, 12-5pm, Hilton Baltimore, Baltimore, MD.
- The 2015 AAMC Medical Education Meeting, November 10-12, Baltimore, MD.
- Simulation Summit 2015: Fresh Tracks—Breaking Trail—From Theory to Practice—Call for Presentation Abstract Proposals, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Nov. 25-26, 2015, Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, Banff, Alta., Canada
- International Conference on Surgical Education & Training, November 30, 2015, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen
- International Conference to Promote Resilience, Empathy, and Well-Being in Health Care Professions, Oct 18-21, 2015, Washington DC, Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center
- The Group for Research in Pathology Education (GRIPE) Winter Meeting, January 28-30, 2015, San Diego, CA.
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM) Conference on Medical Student Education, January 28-31, 2016, Phoenix, AZ.
- Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics (COMSEP), April 6-9, 2016, St. Louis, MO.
- 2016 Association for Hospital Medical Education (AHME) Institute—Plenary/Workshop Session Application, May 18–20, 2016, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.