Webinars & Medical Education Conferences
- IAMSE Spring Web Seminar Series on Technology Applications to Healthcare Education
- MedWorld Webinars provide online interactive presentations on topics of current interest in education in the health professions.
- NEGEA 2013 Annual Retreat, April 12-13, 2013, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York City. The theme is Innovations in Medical Education: Aligning Values and Competencies.
- American Association of Anatomists 2013 Meeting, April 20-24, 2013, Boston, MA.
- Association for Surgical Education 2013 Surgical Week, April 23-25 2013, Orlando, FL.
- Joint meeting of the WGEA, WGSA, WOSR, and WAAHP, May 4-7, 2013, U of Irvine School of Medicine, Irvine, CA. The theme is “It’s About Time — Technology in Medical Education.”
- 17th Annual IAMSE Conference, June 8 -11, 2013, St. Andrews, Scotland, UK. The theme is Science education for health care professionals across the continuum.
- Assoc of Directors of Med Student Education in Psychiatry 2013 Annual Meeting, June 20-22, 2013 at the Williamsburg Lodge in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- 2nd International Conference on Faculty Development in the Health Professions, 23-25 August 2013, Prague Congress Centre, Czech Republic.
- AMEE 2013: Colouring Outside the Lines, 40th annual conference, 24-28 August 2013, Prague Congress Center, Czech Republic.
- The International Conference on Residency Education, Sept 25-30, 2013, Calgary, Canada.
- 2013 International Conference on Communication in Healthcare, Sept 29-Oct 2, 2013. Montreal, Quebec.
- International Congress for Clinicians in Complementary & Integrated Medicine, Oct 29-31, 2013, Chicago, IL.
- 52nd Annual Research in Medical Education Conference, November 1-6, 2013 in Philadelphia.
- 124th Annual Meeting of the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) scheduled for November 1-6, 2013 in Philadelphia.