November 2, 2011
Present: Emelia Benjamin, Peter Cahn, Doug Hughes, Liz Klings, Sharon Levine, Matt Russell, Jenny Siegel
- Doug Hughes will present at AAMC
- BU LGBT group won award in Pride parade
- Josh Safer’s October 7 Medical Grand Rounds on transgender therapy
- BU Works not friendly for same-sex spouses
- Peter Cahn will ask for evaluations of Josh Safer’s talk
- Peter Cahn will ask Diane Holmes about BU Works.
- Informal, community building event
- Potluck at Doug Hughes’s house on Sunday, February 12, 2012
- Peter Cahn will send save the date invitations to participants from last year’s dinner.
- He will submit invitation to LGBT faculty and allies through Corporate Communications.
|Resident needs assessment
- Invite LGBT internal medicine residents to focus group.
- Develop questions for needs assessment survey.
- Wednesday, November 30 at 5:30 p.m. in Geriatrics Conference Room
- Emelia Benjamin will ask Program Director for permission.
- Dan Oates will craft invitation and send through Chief Residents.
- Jenny Siegel will help develop focus group questions.