Submit a nomination
- Stuck in the Middle June 12, 2012Associate professors register more job dissatisfaction than faculty of other ranks according to a national survey conducted by the Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education. In several categories, associate professors feel less valued and less supported. Their dissatisfaction may reflect a concentration of resources for early career faculty and t […]
- Women PhDs and the Pipeline May 25, 2012Why women doctoral students are shunning academia. […]
- The Lost Art of Asking May 8, 2012How to pose a question to a speaker. […]
- The allosteric mechanism induced by protein kinase A (PKA) phosphorylation of dematin (band 4.9).
- Successful long-term management of aneurysm-associated chronic disseminated intravascular coagulation with low molecular weight heparin.
- Natural language processing to identify foley catheter-days.
- The human cathelicidin LL-37 inhibits influenza A viruses through a mechanism distinct from that of surfactant protein D or defensins.
- Systematic review of breastfeeding and herbs.