- The following form is for first-year medical students to apply for a scholarship
through the Medical Student Summer Research Program (MSSRP) at Boston University
School of Medicine (BUSM).
Before the application below is submitted, a letter of intent (MSSRP-Student-Mentor-Letter-of-Intent-2015)
must be submitted to Ana Bediako by March 7, 2015. Your application will not be
considered without the letter of intent.
DIRECTIONS FOR STUDENT:
For the application, you must submit the following:
- Carefully read "MSSRP
Program Description and Requirements 2015" to ensure you are eligible
for the program and understand the requirements.
- Forward the following document to your mentor: "Mentor-Endorsement-of-Project-2015"
(item #5 below) that he/she will be responsible for submitting.
-- ITEM #1: Online application for MSSRP (the form below).
-- ITEM #2: Word document (Application-for-MSSRP-Project-Proposal-2015)
to be submitted below and named as "Your Last Name, Your First Name, Summer
Research Project Proposal, 2015.doc."
-- ITEM #3: Word document (Application-for-MSSRP-Student-Work-Schedule-2015)
to be submitted below and named as "Your Last Name, Your First Name, Work
-- ITEM #4: A copy of your C.V. to be submitted below and named as
"Your Last Name, Your First Name, CV, 2015.doc"
For the application, your mentor must submit the following:
-- ITEM #5: PDF form "Mentor-Endorsement-of-Project-2015"
via e-mail to Ana Bediako (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The student should remind the mentor of deadline to ensure submission.
DEADLINE: All parts of the application must be submitted by March 20, 2015,
Information about Student Applicant
- The address info you provide above will be used to send your scholarship payment (if indeed you receive a scholarship). If you change addresses between now and June, you must update your address info with Ana Bediako.
- The Academy Advisor info will be used to invite Academy Advisor to our annual summer research symposium during which students display their research results.
Information about Student's Research Project
*Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
*Institutional Biosafety Committee
File Upload by Student
File should be named: "Your Last Name, Your First Name, Summer Research Project Proposal, 2015.doc"
File should be named: "Your Last Name, Your First Name, Work Schedule, 2015.doc"
File should be named: "Your Last Name, Your First Name, CV, 2015.doc"
Career Goals of Student
- 29. I Have Read the Requirements of the Medical Student Summer Research Program
If you receive a scholarship, you are expected to meet the requirements outlined
"MSSRP Description and Requirements." Check below to indicate you
have read the requirements and will meet them if you are granted a scholarship.