Planning Your Summer (BUSM I)
What will you do during the summer between your first and second year of medical school? The following info was organized by the Office of Enrichment to assist first-year medical students with planning their “last free summer.” Suzanne Sarfaty, M.D., Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs, is available to assist students after they research the possibililties. To make an appointment with Dr. Sarfaty, contact Ana Bediako.
1. Guidelines & Advice for Planning Your Summer
- Guidelines for Planning Your Summer
- Common Myths and Realities of Planning Your Summer (by Suzanne Sarfaty, MD, Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs)
- Examples of Curriculum Vitae (C.V.s) (in pdf format) created by medical students. You are highly encouraged to create a CV to use when applying to any summer program.
2. List of Resources for Finding and Funding a Summer Experience (databases, web sites, etc.)