The Office of Enrichment (OE) at BUSM supports learning experiences for medical students that enhance the curriculum and cultivate professional competencies in international health, research, and service learning opportunities. We connect students with various informational and faculty resources and provide support for their projects.
The following programs fall under the direction of the OE:
- International Health Program
- Medical Spanish Courses at BUSM
- Medical Student Summer Research Program
- Outreach Van Project (OVP)
- Flu Shot Program (Boston Coalition for Adult Immunization)
- Gold Humanism Honor Society at BUSM
- Miscellaneous supplementary activities (research, clinical experiences) specific to medical students
> See B.U. Maps for directions to the Office of Enrichment.