The application process for the July 2017 start date is now closed. If you would like to start gathering your application documents for the next academic year, please click here to download an application form. The following must be submitted by December 15, 2017 in order for your application to be considered:
- Completed Application Form
- TOEFL scores sent directly from ETS (center code 3231), or IELTS scores from UCLES
- Three letters of recommendation (one from your current supervisor)
- Personal Statement
- Application fee of $100 USD
- Current curriculum vitae
- Notarized copy of medical degree translated into English
- Medical school transcripts, either notarized or sent directly from the medical school
- Financial sponsorship documentation
Application fees should be sent with your application in the form of check or money order made payable to Boston University. Please DO NOT SEND CASH. Online wire transfers are highly encouraged and can be sent through this site: https://www.flywire.com/pay/bu. Please be sure to reference “Dermatology application fee” on the site if paying online.
The application deadline for the July 2018 start date is December 15, 2017. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Email is the preferred form of communication.