Clinical Research Education Programs
- Fundamentals in the Conduct of Clinical Research: BUMC Clinical Research Professional Staff Training: 2 half days, GCP-focused training for Clinical Research Professionals at BUMC.
- The Principal Investigator Role: What Every New and Seasoned PI Needs to Know about the Conduct and Oversight of Clinical Research: A 3 1/2 hour training focused on study conduct and oversight for new PIs (MDs, RNs, PhDs, etc.) who conduct clinical research, research fellows who plan to become PIs, and experienced PIs interested in a refresher.
- Clinical Research Seminar: Monthly seminar devoted to clinical research conduct, design, management, and practice issues.
- Special Training Workshops: For anyone who wants a more in-depth training in Informed Consent Regulations and Procedures or Adverse Event Monitoring/Reporting for Biomedical Research.
- IRB 101 for BUMC Graduate Students: 90 minute session designed to give you the basics you need to submit your research project to the IRB
- Focused training
- for those holding INDs or IDEs,
- for first-time PIs or new PIs to the institution,
- for all other members of the study team.