Controversies in Internal Medicine
May 5-9, 2014
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort, Hilton Head, SC
This five day conference will be held at the Omni Hilton Oceanfront Resort in Hilton Head, South Carolina. This Boston University School of Medicine CME program is specifically targeted for primary care physicians, general internists, family practice physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Emerging guidelines for treatment of Hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia and anticoagulation
- Latest invasive and non invasive Cardiology and Gastroenterology updates
- Updates in Hospital medicine and Nephrology
- The Affordable Care Act: challenges and opportunities
- Neurology for the Generalist
Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
These activities have been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
To request reasonable accommodations for disabilities, please notify the Office of Continuing Medical Education, in writing, at least two weeks prior to the start of the conference.
Co-Sponsored with the Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine.