In addition to providing continuing medical education credits, Boston University School of Medicine Continuing Medical Education is also an approved provider of continuing nursing education.
- Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
We can also apply for or help you apply for additional accreditation for your programs. Please ask about additional accreditations during your preliminary planning meetings with us.
For more information about other accreditations, please visit the links below to go to the organization’s website.
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Social Work
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Risk Management
- American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM)
- American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG)
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE)