The Barry M. Manuel Office of Continuing Medical Education
When you need CME, please consider BUSM! Boston University School of Medicine has been sponsoring CME activities since 1973 and we encourage you to take a look at the variety of live and online activities that we offer. In addition, activity discounts to alumni, residents, fellows and staff are available.
Our SCOPE of Pain program has received a national award. The White House Office of National Drug Control Policy Director Michael Botticelli has awarded Boston University School of Medicine’s Safe and Competent Opioid Prescribing Education (SCOPE of Pain) program a 2014 National High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) award for Outstanding Prevention Effort. Read More!
Featured Program Links
|The Boston IBD Meeting – Inflammatory Bowel Disease: The Art and Science in the Diagnosis and Treatment in 2015
September 18-19, 2015
|2015 Practical Approach to Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders
September 25-27, 2015
Accreditation with Commendation | through July 2018 by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
Accreditation with Distinction | through November 2016 by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Accreditation Program for providing Continuing Nursing Education
We offer many services that are specifically tailored to help you plan, fund, and execute your next activity:
- Accreditation Compliance – CME and CNE
- Project/Conference Management
- Marketing to Practicing Clinicians
- Pharmaceutical Funding Application/Management/Compliance
- Educational Design
- Registration Services
- Performance/Quality Improvement
- Maintenance of Certification
- Graphic Design
* Our services are also available for non-CME/CNE meetings, conferences, and projects. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Join Our Email List
Are you interested in learning more about BUSM CME we would be happy to include you in our email communications.
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- American Medical Association
- bucmetest.com – LOGIN
- National Faculty Education Initiative (NFEI)