First Day Information
- Daily classes run from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m except for Wednesdays which end at 4:00 p.m.
- Always wear appropriate laboratory clothing (long pants and closed-toe shoes)
- Students must bring lunches (water and snacks recommended as well)
- Parents and family members are invited to the Poster Session on Friday from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m., followed by a reception from 2:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Classes take place at CityLab facilities unless otherwise noted:
801 Albany Street, 1st and 4th Floors
Boston, MA, 02119
617-638-6495 and 617-638-5623
- CityLab staff will be outside to greet students for check-in on Monday morning beginning at 8:30 a.m.
For directions to CityLab, click here.