Eligibility and Application Requirements
Thank you for your interest in the Immersion Training in Addiction Medicine Program. The 2017 application cycle is now closed. Please check back in summer/fall of 2017 for information on the 2018 program. We will inform 2017 applicants of the status of their application by March 10th.
This training is geared toward incoming chief residents, faculty mentors, and junior faculty who are interested in a comprehensive update in addiction medicine and are motivated to teach residents and medical students about addiction medicine.
Please follow the links below for more information on eligibility and the application you are interested in.
- May apply with or without a faculty mentor
- Have accepted a position in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Are expecting to spend greater than 50% teaching time in resident year
Faculty Mentor applicants:
- May only apply with a chief resident
- Are program directors or core residency program faculty
- Apply alone and does not attend with a chief resident
- Are physician faculty members responsible for training residents or medical students in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Are instructors or assistant professors with 10 or fewer years on faculty
For more information, please contact:
Marlene Lira| Program Manager | 617.414.6924 (P)| 617.414.4676 (F)
801 Massachusetts Ave, 2nd floor Boston, MA 02118