Eligibility and Application Requirements
Thank you for your interest in the Chief Resident Immersion Training (CRIT) Program in Addiction Medicine!Applications are accepted until February 7, 2014
This training is geared toward incoming chief residents and their faculty mentors who are interested in a comprehensive update in addiction medicine and are motivated to teach residents and medical students about addiction medicine.
Chief residents can apply alone or apply with a faculty mentor.
Chief Resident candidates must:
- Have accepted a chief resident position in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine for the next academic year.
- Expect to spend a significant amount of time (>50%) teaching during their chief resident year.
- Be able to attend the entire training
- Complete a Chief Resident Application.
Faculty Mentor candidates must:
- Be a Program Director or core residency program faculty.
- Have a chief resident who has applied to the 2014 CRIT program.
- Be able to assist with the development and implementation of the Chief Resident Substance Use Teaching Project.
- Be able to attend the entire training.
- Complete the Faculty Mentor Application.
Please complete the specific online application on the menu to the right.
For more information, please contact:
Danna Gobel| Clinical Research Director | 617.414.6946 (P)| 617.414.4676 (F)
801 Massachusetts Ave, 2nd floor Boston, MA 02118
As an alternative to the online application, a PDF of the Chief Resident Application and Faculty Mentor application is attached.