Chief Resident Immersion Training (CRIT) Program: Eligibility and Application Requirements
Thank you for your interest in the Chief Resident Immersion Training (CRIT) Program in Addiction Medicine. This is a four-day immersion training for incoming chief residents on state-of-the-art methods to diagnose, manage, and teach about addiction medicine. Additional spaces are available for faculty mentors of chief residents as well as junior faculty members.
Please follow the links below for more information on eligibility and the application you are interested in.
Note: all applicants must be able to attend the entire training from April 22-25, 2018.
Chief resident applicants:
- May apply with or without a faculty mentor
- Have accepted a position in internal medicine or family medicine
- Are expecting to spend greater than 50% teaching time in resident year
Faculty mentor applicants:
- Must apply with a chief resident
- Are program directors or core residency program faculty
Junior faculty applicants:
- Attend without a chief resident
- Are physician faculty members responsible for training residents or medical students in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Are instructors or faculty members with between 1 and 10 years on faculty
For more information, please contact:
Marlene Lira| Program Manager | 617.414.6924 (P)| 617.414.4676 (F)
801 Massachusetts Ave, 2nd floor Boston, MA 02118