Leadership and Innovation in Business and Medicine (LIMB)
Advisor: Dr. Stephen Ober, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Cokorinos, email@example.com
- Rosemary Farahmand, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joseph Cusano, email@example.com
- Eric Bressler, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Leadership in Business and Medicine is committed to the following objectives:
1. To increase awareness of the important role that business plays in medicine, especially in today’s rapidly changing economical landscape of healthcare.
2. To expose students to ways physicians can make significant impacts in healthcare through involvement in entrepreneurship, management, health policy, consulting, finance, and pharmaceutical and insurance industries.
3. To provide information on the benefits and challenges of pursuing an MD/MBA.
4. To provide support, assistance and resources for students interested in integrating business into their medicine career.