Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Society (PRESS)
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Jaromir Slama, email@example.com
- Vikram Mookerjee, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alan Hsieh, email@example.com
- Sarah Ferree, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amareen Dhaliwal, email@example.com
- Narmien Haddad, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sehar Resad, email@example.com
- Caroline Cardenas, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission Statement: The plastic and reconstructive surgery society is a career advisory group which aims to increase exposure in plastic surgery through interactive, collaborative workshops, cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery-focused events, facilitating connections to plastic surgery professionals, and establishing resources for BUSM students to aide in gaining needed research experience, applications advice, and involvement in the several plastic-surgery speciﬁc activities hosted by PRESS.
Vision Statement: Our vision is to provide the additional support desired by students looking into a Plastic Surgery residency in any year of medical training to appreciate the diversity of the ﬁeld, anchor interest in the ﬁeld, and aide in a desired residency match through additional activities supported or facilitated by the group.