Repeat Year

A student who has failed too many courses in a curricular year to remediate the year by examination may petition to repeat the curricular year.   A curricular year may not be repeated more than once.

Students must petition the Student Evaluation and Promotion Committee to repeat a curricular year, and must meet with the Registrar prior to petitioning for the Leave, to review registration and tuition issues:  Request Change in Registration Status