Excused Absence

A student may petition for an excused absence for a specific time period out of a semester.  The excused time will be made up at a later time, without the need to request any extended time in the four-year medical curriculum.

Students must petition the Student Evaluation and Promotion Committee to enter the Alternate/Modified Curriculum, and must meet with the Registrar prior to petitioning for the Leave, to review registration and tuition issues:  Request Change in Registration Status