Board Review Program
USMLE: The Board Review Program
The Board Review Program was created to support students in their preparation for the Step 1 & Step 2 exams. Components of the program include: Student panels, academic conferences, planning sessions, review of high-yield material, creating intensive study schedules, and the Comprehensive Basic Science Self-Assessment (CBSSA) More information on the Board Review Programs, including videos of review sessions, can be found on the Blackboard Board Review Course sites.
- USMLE Step I & Step II Fees
- Test Accommodations
- Step 1 Content Description and General Information
- Step I Board Review Course (for currently enrolled users)
- Step 2 CK Content Description and General Information
- Step 2CS Content Description and General Information
Board Review Sessions
All review sessions are now available on Blackboard.