Planning My Career
Explore the AAMC Careers in Medicine:
Explore the AAMC Careers in Medicine website. Use your AAMC username and password (same as for the MCAT) to log in. If you have forgotten your username or password, there is an option to retrieve them on the Sign-in screen.
- Careers in Medicine Timeline (BUSM I-IV)
- Clinical and Research Opportunities (BUSM I)
- Understanding Specialties (BUSM I-IV)
- Find Your Fit (BUSM I-III)
- Understanding Your Clinical Experience (BUSM III/IV)
- Making the Decision
- Researching Programs (BUSM IV)
- Tips/Resources on Interviewing
- Maximizing Your Career
Office of Academic Enhancement: The OAE offers a variety of resources to students to prepare for courses, licensing exams and other academic matters.
Tutor Program: The Tutor Program at BUSM offers tutoring free-of-charge to students during the first and second year of medical school. It is coordinated through the Office of Student Affairs.
Letters of Recommendation: Students may request a Dean’s Letter of Recommendation from the Student Affairs Deans for scholarship applications, applications or nominations to national student organization positions, research programs etc.