Emergencies and Resources
- In the case of an emergency after hours and on weekends, medical students should page the dean on duty by calling (617) 638-5795 and sending a page to #4196 or sending a text page to pager #4196 through the pager directory. Additional help can be found by contacting:
- Fire emergencies: Call 911 first and then call BUPD at (617) 353-2121.
- Behavioral Health is available on both the Medical Campus, and Charles River campus after hours and on weekends at (617) 353 3569.
- Sexual Misconduct/Title IX resources, police and information on what to do in the case of sexual assault.
- The BUSM Title IX coordinators are:
- The Sexual Assault Response & Prevention Center (SARP) can be reached at (617) 353-7277 or email@example.com
- Needle Sticks and Exposures
- The Weather Policy at BUSM
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Room Scheduling: Students may submit a request to room scheduling for student events.
- To check room availability on a particular date click here.
- The Medical Campus map
- Student parking information
- ID office
- School Policies
- Student Financial Services
- Health Services