MSSRP: Submission Center, Summer 2020 Applications
The documents below are for first-year medical students to apply for a scholarship through the Medical Student Summer Research Program (MSSRP) at Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM).
To begin, read Program Description and Requirements.
The MSSRP application consists of the following documents and deadlines:
- Statement of Intent to Mentor a Student (due February 21, 2020)
The Statement of Intent (online form) must be completed and submitted by the student applicant’s mentor by February 21, 2020.
- MSSRP Application (3 parts) (due March 6, 2020)
- Online application for MSSRP (the form below)
- Summer Research Project Proposal (Word document) to be submitted below and named “Your Last Name, Your First Name, Summer Research Project Proposal, 2020.doc.”
- A copy of your C.V. to be submitted below and named as “Your Last Name, Your First Name, CV, 2020.doc”