At a gathering of students, faculty and staff a plaque was unveiled...
Boston University School of Medicine was one of the first to connect the study of medicine with the care of patients, integrating clinical practice, education, and research. BUSM’s primary teaching affiliate is Boston Medical Center (BMC), a primary, secondary, and tertiary care institution with a busy inpatient program and a robust, full-service ambulatory teaching practice. This facility, along with a network of community-based health centers and hospitals, provides a varied and rich clinical experience for BUSM students.
BUSM and BMC have strong cultural and institutional commitments to serving all members of our society, and these commitments are apparent in our clinical, educational, and research programs. Students become active participants in all aspects of our efforts to develop new knowledge and to apply that knowledge for the benefit of all members of society.
The programs offered by BUSM include:
- MD Program Doctor of Medicine
- Combined MD/PhD Program Doctor of Medicine/Doctor of Philosophy
- Combined MD/MPH Program Doctor of Medicine/Master of Public Health
- Combined MD/MBA Program Doctor of Medicine/Master of Business Administration
- Combined MD/MACI Program Doctor of Medicine/Master of Arts in Clinical Investigation