“Translational Genomics and Precision Cancer Medicine” Nikhil Wagle, MD Instructor in Medicine Harvard Medical School Dana-Farber...
Bethany Tierno, MD
- BS- Brandeis University 2000
- MD- Boston University School of Medicine 2005
Hematopathology at BIDMC
- Chaves F. Tierno B. Xu D. Quantitative determination of neutrophil VCS parameters by the Coulter automated hematology analyzer: new and reliable indicators for acute bacterial infection.[see comment].AJCP. 124(3):440-4, 2005
- Chaves F. Tierno B. Xu D. Neutrophil volume distribution width: a new automated hematologic parameter for acute infection.[see comment]. Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 130(3):378-80, 2006
- Bagdasaryan R. Zhou Z. Tierno B. RosenmanD. Xu D. Neutrophil VCS Parameters Are Superior Indicators for Acute Infection. Laboratory Hematology. 13(1):12-16, 2007
PERSONAL COMMENTS REGARDING THE PROGRAM-
I am a third year resident and I feel that a major strength of this program is the quality of the faculty. Learning is considered a top priority, just under patient care. I feel that I will be well-prepared for my boards and for my career in pathology.