October 9 – Friday @ 2:00 “Dynamin, a Novel PharmacologicalTarget in Chronic Kidney...
- September 2011: Masters Program – Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- 2010, BS Worcester Polytechnic Institute: Worcester, MA
Molecular and Cell Biology, Genetics, Immunology, Anatomy and Physiology
- Graduating with distinction from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, – 2010
- Academic achievement awards from the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission in Washington, D.C. – 2010
- Certificate for the completion of the English program for health and medical professionals at Boston University, 2006-2009
- A full scholarship from the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Higher Education, 2005, 2007
- A member of Mu Sigma Delta (Pre-health Club)
- A member of the organization of Saudi students in the U.S.