September 17th – THURSDAY @ 1:00 “Peptide-based Stx Neutralizers for Treatment of STEC...
- September 2010-Current: PhD Program – Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- 2010: BS; University of Florida at Gainesville; Gainesville, Florida
My research interests at the moment are infectious disease, autoimmune disorders, and
immunology. Though these represent my interests at the moment, I am excited to begin my
studies at Boston University and develop new interests as well.
- Alpha Epsilon Delta
- National Collegiate Scholar Society
- Independent Study Undergraduate Research; University Scholar; University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine
- 2009: University Scholars Program; University of Florida
- 2006: Florida Bright Futures Scholarship; Florida Student Scholarship Grant Programs
- Stearns-Kurosawa DJ, Collins V, Freeman S, Debord D, Nishikawa K, Oh S-Y, Leibowitz CS, Kurosawa S. “Rescue From Lethal Shiga Toxin 2-induced Renal Failure With A Cell-Permeable Peptide,” Pediatric Nephrology, 2011, in press