“Cell Therapy: An Emerging Drug Class” Biju Parekkadan, PhD Assistant Professor of Surgery Harvard Medical...
- September 2006 – present: PhD Program – Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicin Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Dr. Rosenberg Lab – Advisor
- 2006: Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Masters of Science, Toxicology
- 1999: St. Clair College, Windsor, ON. Medical Laboratory Technology
- 1996: University of Windsor, Windsor, ON.
- BSc. with Honours Biology and Great Lakes Co-op Program
My current interest is to continue working at a pharmaceutal company in molecular pathology
- 2010: Poster Presentation: Perry, V.K., K. Tsui, C. Baldwin, A. de las Morenas, C. Rosenberg. Copy Number Variants in Histologically Normal Breast Epithelium from Reduction Mammoplasty Controls and Breast Cancer Cases. AACR 2010 Annual Meeting Poster Session.
- 2005: Kristina Perry, Julie Kujawa, Lisa Schopf, Karen Anderson, Joan Lane, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Cambridge, MA. The Effects of Prolonged Fasting and LPS Challenge on Female Lewis Rats. AACC meeting July 2005.
- 1995: Perry, V.K., and R.R. Tice, Detection of DNA Damage in Aquatic Species Using the Alkaline Single Cell Gel (SCG) Assay. 1995. Genotoxicity and Environmental Mutagen Society Biannual Meeting, Research Triangle Park, NC.
- Pandrangi, R., S.G. Ralph, K. Perry, M. Vrzoc, and M.L. Petras, Monitoring Genetic Damage in Two Species of Fish. 1994. Annual Aquatic Toxicology Workshop, Sarnia, ON.
- Tripathi, A., King, C., de la Morenas, A., Perry, V.K., Burke, B., Antoine, G.A., Hirsch, E.F., Kavanah, M., Mendez, J., Stone, M., Gerry, N.P., Lenburg, M.E., Rosenberg, C.L. Gene expression abnormalities in histologically normal breast epithelium of breast cancer patients. International Journal of Cancer. 2008 Apr 1;122(7):1557-66.
- Petras, M.L., M. Vrzoc, R. Pangrangi, S. Ralph, and K. Perry, Biological Monitoring of Environmental Genotoxicity in Southwestern Ontario. 1995. In Biomonitors and Biomarkers as Indicators of Environmental Change, edited by F.M. Butterworth et al., 115-137. New York: Plenum Press.
- CSMLS and ASCP Certification for Medical Technologist
- 2005/2006: Perkins School for the Blind
- 2003/2004: West Suburban YMCA