Parking for Medical Students
For general information about Parking & Transportation services available at BUSM & BUMC, please visit the Office of Parking and TransComm Links below:
Boston University School of Medicine Student Parking:
For 1st, 2nd, and unsubsidized 3rd and 4th year students:
Parking Facilities And Rates: 610 Albany Street
Reduced Rates for Third Year Clerkships and Subinternship
During third year clerkships and the fourth year subinternships, medical students are expected to be present at hours that are well outside the customary daytime working hours. Since escort service cannot be provided to locations off campus, BUSM III medical students who are participating in selected clerkships (Medicine, Surgery, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Psychiatry, and Surgical Subspecialty) and BUSM IV students completing subinternships are encouraged to park in medical center facilities that will be available at reduced rates. All students are reminded that the Security Department provides educational programs and escorts, and responds to emergency call boxes in order to provide a safe and secure environment.
Any BUSM III student assigned to the following required clerkships at Boston Medical Center*
Any Surgical Specialty
* Includes any BUSM IV student assigned to a subinternship at Boston Medical Center. No reduced rates available for those BUSM III students in Neurology, Radiology, Ambulatory Medicine, or an Elective Clerkship at BMC.
Parking Facilities And Rates: 710 Albany Street – $70 per month
How to Obtain a 610 or 710 Albany Street Garage Parking Permit:
- Print out the application form on this web site.
- Submit the completed parking application and payment (cash or check only) to the Parking Office, 710 Albany Street.
- Once you have paid, your Boston University Medical Center access card will be updated to include parking lot or garage access.
- Parking privileges are issued to an eligible individual and are not transferable.
- All scheduling information will be verified with the BUSM Registrar’s Office.
- Refunds will not be issued for portions of the month that are not used.
- At this time, parking costs cannot be included on the student bill.
- Rates are set by the Parking Office and are subject to change.
Please contact the Office of Parking and Transportation at 617-638-4915 if you have questions or concerns about parking or security programs at Boston University Medical Center.