BUMG Back-up Child/Elder Care
Care.com is an online service for BUMG members to find pre-screened, high quality caregivers for:
- Child Care: Babysitters, nannies, tutors, and special needs care
- Adult or Senior Care: Companion services, personal care, in-home assistance, and transportation
- Pet Services: Pet sitters & walkers, grooming, and obedience trainers
- Household Services: Housekeepers, errand runners, vacation house sitting, plant watering
- Care.com offers free background checks, plus references and ratings!
Backup Care through Care.com
The service provides:
- Last-minute care for work-related needs such as school snow days, sick days, school vacation, or if your normal child or adult care falls through
- Care for your child(ren), adults, and elders
- $6/hour for in-home child and adult backup care
- $10/day/child for in-center backup childcare
- 10 days per year per employee to use any combination of backup care
To learn more, register, or book care:
Call 855-781-1303 or go to bumg.care.com and click Join – use your BU employee ID # and BU or BMC email for the initial sign-up.