Graduate Student Housing Information
Boston University Office of Rental Property Management
Boston University currently has available for immediate occupancy a variety of on-campus apartments for full and part-time Boston University graduate students at various price ranges, unit sizes and amenities.
Offered through the Boston University Office of Rental Property Management (ORPM), located on-campus at 19 Deerfield Street, our current selection of apartments provide our graduate student residents with:
- Convenience: On-campus apartments that are directly adjacent to university facilities, services and amenities.
- Reliability and Response: Professional 24-7, on-site property management.
- Accommodations: From studios to one to two bedroom unites that meet a variety of budget and space needs at locations from Bay State Road and South Campus to 580 Commonwealth Avenue.
- Dining, entertainment and retail: A wide variety of dining, entertainment and retail options mostly within walking distance of Kenmore, Commonwealth Avenue, Audubon Circle and the Fenway area.
- Transportation: Direct access to public and commuter rail transit.
- Safety and Security: BUPD coverage throughout campus.
- Recreation: Proximity to the University’s state-of-the-are Fitness and Recreation Center and the banks of the Charles River.
For more information please visit the ORPM website at http://www.bu.edu/orpm or call us at 617/353-4101 to arrange a showing at your convenience.