Council of Academy Officers
The Council consists of two (2) representatives from each Academy (co-representatives) with a total council of twelve (12) officers. The Academy Officer helps to ensure participation from students, provide feedback about the Academies programs/events/mentoring, and contributes to new program ideas. All officers position must be in good Academic Standing (passing all courses and no professionalism issues).
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate any concerns w/ the Academies Committee
- Meet regularly w/ Academies Committee to discuss events, activities, participation issues, and concerns
- Coordinate/Track group volunteer events
- Plan an “enrichment” activity ( w/ support from Academies committee) i.e. sponsor a speaker
- Incorporate Physical challenges/Wellness Activities
Congratulations to our Council of Academy Officers!